For Sale: 1928 Buick Master Six Opera Coupe - $12,000 - Trinidad, CO - Not Mine

For Sale: 1928 Buick Master Six Opera Coupe - $12,000 - Trinidad, CO

1928 Buick Opera Coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

1928 Buick Opera Coupe for sale.  Very rare, 1 of 50 still in existence, Rust free, Includes every option available at the time.  Ran when parked 2 years ago.  99.5% + of car is original.   Too many projects so it is time to let her go
Four new Coker tires included.  A real eye catcher  If interested please call for details,  odometer: 99000

Copy and paste in your email:  cbe0c544cdd83060ac92d1483094da77@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1928 Buick Master Six Opera Coupe.

'28 Buick Opera Coupe CO a.jpg

'28 Buick Opera Coupe CO b.jpg

'28 Buick Opera Coupe CO c.jpg

'28 Buick Opera Coupe CO d.jpg

'28 Buick Opera Coupe CO e.jpg

• Like 1

I like this too. If it was within a three hour drive, I think I’d go see it in person with funds in my pocket. Just looked where Trinidad Colorado is.  Middle of nowhere. Maybe a good thing. I don’t have a shortage of “things that need my time and money”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll be staying in Trinidad, CO when I take my son back to school in a few weeks. I won't waste the owner's time...but boy, would I love to see that car!! An opera coupe... I know nothing about twenties cars, but it's beautiful and the originality is quite appealing to me.

13 minutes ago, Gearheadengineer said:

I love it!  I am both happy and sad that it is so far away from me. 

Long-distance shipping is but an app or phone call away...

Buick called the 128" wheelbase models the Master Six 128 Series, this Body Style 28-58 2 door, 5-passenger coupe, a 274 ci Valve-In-Head six cylinder engine, 9,984 built, according to The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1805-1942, Edited by Kimes and Clark.

• Like 1