Cars In Barns

TAKerry

I just found this 1926 Buick In a storage been in the 65 years when owner passed son just let it sit till I came along it has hood and radiator jus not in the photo looking for parts if any one can help that would be great 

C4E2DEC0-1453-4AE5-A571-8CC6D807D673.jpeg

9E16DD44-560E-4ECC-8C53-59CE7D256E2C.jpeg

• Like 2

That, my friends, is a very rare and highly desirable Flintstoneobile from the pliestocene era. The exact year is hard to pin down because styling changed very little over the 600 million years they were in production. Where in the world did you find it?

• Haha 3

Location was undisclosed but I understand they are in the process of carbon dating another vehicle found there and it appears to be a truck that is very similar to the car shown in the photo. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AHa said:

All kidding aside, isn't this vehicle from an amusement park ride.

I don't know. The photo was found on another site I visit. When I saw "Barn find" I had to post it here. 

I looked at this one around 45 years ago when the barn was still standing. There was a 1939 John Deere B with a cracked block sitting beside it back then and a two wheel walking tractor on iron wheels. Neither of those are there today. Just the old Willy's Jeep still in the same spot where the barn fell on it. I ride by it often. It's close to the road but you would not know it was there as you cannot see much of it.

IMG_2899.JPG

IMG_2898.JPG

IMG_2900.JPG

IMG_2901.JPG

IMG_2902.JPG

• Like 1

10 hours ago, edinmass said:

Dandy Dave............no worries, the owner is going to start the restoration next week. 

Yeah, sounds about right. LOL. I looked up the property map and have a name and address. This place was nothing more than a hunting camp for years. I have a feeling the frame would break in half if it was retrived. Looks to be a CJ-3B with a Huricane engine.