1937 Plymouth business coupe - $7900 - Baudette, MN - Not Mine

1937 Plymouth business coupe - $7900 - Baudette, MN

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/d/mine-centre-1937-plymouth-business-coupe/7159579537.html

Up for sale is my 37 Plymouth business coupe. Car is in excellent original condition. Brand new tires and exhaust. Car starts, stops, drives, and runs great. Clean title. Car is in Baudette, Minnesota in Lake of the Woods County. Call,  Ask for Wade. Thanks

Copy and paste in your email: c34a021881c732479f8a4a6de1b304a7@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1937 Plymouth business coupe.  Note; HPOF Class candidate!

37 plymouth business coupe MN a.jpg

37 plymouth business coupe MN b.jpg

37 plymouth business coupe MN c.jpg

37 plymouth business coupe MN d.jpg

37 plymouth business coupe MN e.jpg

37 plymouth business coupe MN f.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Added "HPOF Class candidate" (see edit history)
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, keithb7 said:

Boy do I know these cars...Looks like a great project.  I suspect it won’t last. Coupes are popular!

Baudette is about as far North in Minnesota as one can go......quite a ways from everywhere else in this country. Nothing to a citizen of the north (Keith) though. If I got this one I would immediately delve into Keith’s great videos for some guidance.

• Like 3

I would like to see how good the paint is or isn't.  I hate photos taken in the rain or right after they wash the car. 

The bonus is it's running and driving,  though now I still like to see how well it actually runs and drives. 1 working wheel cylinder with the others seized will give you a good high hard pedal, which some mistake for good brakes. 

I would like to see the two side by side.  I see the interior looks rehabbed on the black one, but it does have enough originality to the rest it might be worth the look. Problem is the extra 1500 or so in shipping. 

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)
  • Like 2

I was just looking,  that might not be original paint either as there is no hood trim.  Looks like they might have painted over it.  That would be a bummer.  The only allure in this condition would be the original paint aspect.  If so I would go back to the one in NY.  

On a side note I went to the Parts store yesterday to get some Dot 5 for my Dodge to get that job done.  The guy behind the counter said oh that crap when I asked for the quart bottle as I couldn't find it on the shelf.  I said you that crap is what makes the brake job one and done,  so I don't have to do it over in 5 years. He didn't know what to say. They don't charge a few hundred percent more just for the purple die. 

• 1 year later...
On 7/15/2020 at 7:51 PM, Jeff Perkins / Mn said:

Baudette is about as far North in Minnesota as one can go......quite a ways from everywhere else in this country. Nothing to a citizen of the north (Keith) though. If I got this one I would immediately delve into Keith’s great videos for some guidance.

Ya sure, dontcha know, only Roseau is more "up north". Beyond that, you'ld be known as a Winnipeger.

Edited by Hudsy Wudsy (see edit history)

hello please keep me in mind for your car, would like to know the price once you decide to sell. thanks, of course if the price is slightly below the national debt! 

thanks appreciate it.