Big garage? Need BIG display cases?

We have 5 similar trophy cases for sales.  3-60 X 16 x 80, 2 -96 X 24 X 80,  an one 48 X 16 X 80  plus two other very large and tall with bottom drawers (92x24x92) and one low case 200x24 X42 (?).  The low case s are actually two pieces with a large top attached. For sale and available almost immediately. Call Steve at 717-534-1910 for more info.  Located in Hershey, PA  Perfect for someone with LARGE garage and needing great display cases  for your memorabilia.

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

Anxious to see the new ones in the new building. 

These cases are indeed fabulous. I've had a few things displayed in them over the years, but out of room for them at home.  Looks like the move is under way.

Terry

I don’t want to know the bike price. With braces on both legs and a back with more arthritis than the docs thought possible there is no way my better half would allow me to even park it in the garage To look at it no matter how much I wanted it. Happy wife happy life especially in these times. 
I hope the cases sell for a good price. 
dave s 

I agree that moving them cross-country wouldn't

be so economical.  However, with a few thousand

AACA members within an hour's drive of the main office,

I'll bet some local member will find use for one or more

of the cases.  I'll pass the word to a couple of people

around here with larger collections. 

Steve, you do know that sometime in the future someone will say, "we should have never sold those trophy cases". No place to store them in the new building?

23 minutes ago, CHuDWah said:

Off-topic but I noticed the old Selectric in the fifth picture.  Those were common when I first started work many moons ago - great old machines and pretty much bulletproof.

That's actually the Ann S. Eady award for newsletter editors. It remains at HQ while the recipient gets a fantastic crystal trophy at the Annual Convention in Philly in Feb.  I think this year a lot of our Region/Chapter newsletter editors are real heroes by keeping things going while everyone is having to go without car shows.  Hopefully, there will be a lot of those awards given out this year to those many creative and enthusiastic editors!

Terry

8 minutes ago, Terry Bond said:

That's actually the Ann S. Eady award for newsletter editors. It remains at HQ while the recipient gets a fantastic crystal trophy at the Annual Convention in Philly in Feb.  I think this year a lot of our Region/Chapter newsletter editors are real heroes by keeping things going while everyone is having to go without car shows.  Hopefully, there will be a lot of those awards given out this year to those many creative and enthusiastic editors!

Terry

Did not know that - definitely appropriate for such an award.