1973 Riviera Rear View Mirror

kreed

My rear view mirror needs resilvering . Found a guy in Iowa that resilvers but he will not take it out of the frame . If anyone has a nice one , I would pay good dollars for it . Mine is driving me crazy !  Thanks 

KReed

ROA 14549,

• Haha 1

Sorry Winston - I mistakenly assumed folks would know that a rear view mirror is the one on the windshield inside the car - sorry for any confusion . I call the others driver door or passenger door  outside mirrors w/wo remote . Anyway still need help. Thanks

KReed

ROA 14549

I agree with Pat. Chances are the rearview mirror is a corporate GM item.  Cadillac, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac may have used the same mirror.  If you found a really nice one from another BOPC, would the general public know that it wasn't 100% authentic.  I know that I wouldn't.

51 minutes ago, Pat Curran said:

I would say that this particular mirror is not exclusive to the Riviera but not 100% sure.  If not, you should have other options.

Ed is correct. The part number is 911620, see pic from a 1975 Buick parts catalog. Some other GM mirrors fit but vary by years, makes and models. 

IMG_2189.JPG

• Like 1