Project Blue Book

CHuDWah

I watched a couple of episodes when it first started. Yes the car footage is decent. But the show itself is pretty weak in my opinion so I haven't continued watching.  My very limited cable service includes an oldies channel. So far I have watched a dozen or so episodes of Perry Mason. Reasonably

well done for its era. Lots of nice cars.

Greg in Canada 

19 hours ago, 1937hd45 said:

Nope, never had any interest in UFO crap, thank you. Bob 

Apparently UFO's can go faster than cars.

During the mass sightings in 1952 in Washington, D.C.,

multiple UFO's were tracked on radar, seen by the public,

and reported on on the front page of the Washington Post.

At least one was tracked (even on radar) making sudden

right-angle turns at 7000 m.p.h.

I have no first-hand knowledge, but can only depend

on the reliability of multiple independent witnesses---

Yep. The Ancient Alien Theory. I believe there is something to it. We are not alone in the universe. Just wondering how to register that 2000BC flying saucer hid in the dungeon. 🤪 Dandy Dave! 

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

22 hours ago, 1937hd45 said:

UFO crap

UFO, crap indeed. And this is from me who have seen two of them flying in formation at hypersonic velocity pulling a multi-thousand G force maneuver. Any beings inside would have been vaporized. So why not make up an impossible scenario for what was just seen, huh ? Fortunately for me, (it would have changed me into a UFO/extraterrestrial being nut for the rest of my life), I was able to figure out what they REALLY were, and the UFOs became IFOs. And I would much rather chew on H.A.M.B. fodder, (particularly rats made out of pre-mid '30s Rusty refugees), here on AACA than UFO crap. That crap has no binnitch here. HEY : Why not comment on the nice '30s -'50s cars seen on the program. Any Cadillacs among 'em ? If so, what years ?    Crazy 'bout my Cadillac,    -   Carl