How to haul a Model T Ford....

keiser31

1 hour ago, zeke01 said:

Pray tell, what we’re you using for a warning flag in the bottom photo of your post? Zeke 

That's the most stylish warning flag I've ever seen, and I'm not sure I want to know how it came to be mounted on that thing in the back of the truck ... or maybe I would ...  Anyway, as to the "thing" in the back of the truck,  something of that nature should have been completely shrouded.  It appears to be a harmonic pervervenatortron or the obversenator from the Mother Ship.  Keiser 31, I hope that you were VERY careful while transporting that thing, because it could have spontaneously  gone to full warp ... or sumthin'.  I'd also be interested in hearing, when questioned by authorities,  what your cover story was as to the purpose of the thing.

Cheers,

Bob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, zeke01 said:

Pray tell, what we’re you using for a warning flag in the bottom photo of your post? Zeke 

It's a towel that has so many staples in it that it looks like a skirt. The silver object is part of a display/dressing room baffle from a clothing store. I toted it home and used it as a dog house cover for our Saint Bernard named Karma. It was the '70's....