Danchuk Photo Contest

Olsarge

My wife, Sherry, and I have owned Chevy Nomads since 1965. Danchuk Manufacturing has an annual Christmas Photo Contest. This year I submitted our 1956 Nomad. Our photo was not only selected as one of the finalists, the photo was also chosen by their staff for the cover of their Christmas Catalog. The finalists receiving the most votes from the public will win a $500 gift card. The voting began November 18th and runs through December 8th. I'm asking all my AACA buddies to take a couple of minutes and vote for us. You can vote at: https://danchukusa.com/xmas-photo-contest-2019. Thanks to all.

James Wright 

Fort Lauderdale, FL

2019 DANCHUK SALE FINAL COVER300-2.jpg

• Like 5

Chistect, thanks for the vote. I had just asked my wife, the retired nurse, if that was a real medical condition when it hit me what you wrote. Now that's funny. 

I have to tell you what I told my boss when I decided to retire. I told him I had Progressive Occupational Rectal Glaucoma. That means it was getting harder and harder to see my ass going to work. 

• 2 weeks later...

I need your help guys. Thanks to those who already voted. But, as of 12/3 I'm in 5th place. I haven't seen any other threads on this topic so I'm assuming I'm the only AACA member in the running. If everyone on the forum votes I should win by a landslide. I think if you go to the link provided you'll agree my photo is the most creative. Even the Danchuk staff thinks so as they chose it for the cover of their Christmas Catalog. Please go to https://danchukusa.com/xmas-photo-contest-2019 and cast your vote. Voting ends 12/8. Thank you