Attention: Trimacar, Edinmass, 1937hd45 and others

Chris Bamford

At the airport now on my way east for Hershey.

Not a lot on my shopping list this time but one thing I'd like to do is say howdy and put faces to names that post regularly on this forum, and add so much to this wonderful on-line community.

Where can I find you three, and/or any other regular posters?

(Restorer 32 RWO 8-17, Matt Harwood Corral B67-69, and Walt G (across from RNG 10-11) are already flagged on my maps.)

Photo below is from Hershey 2010... my good friend Jerry and I drove the '47 Dodge 3,300 mile from Edmonton, AB to PA. Following the meet we parked it at a friend's place in VIrginia, picked it up in the spring and returned clockwise via Florida, Texas, Colorado and points between. A most memorable journey.

L6 Setting up camp copy.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

First time in forty years we don’t have a spot to sell anything, I’ll be walking around visiting friends. I will pm you my cell number.....just text me and we can meet up. Maybe kill two birds with one stone and visit some other forum members at the same time. I’m on the field from 8-5 Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The Stutz dinner is Wednesday night, the Pierce dinner is Thursday night, and Friday is the HCCA lunch at the tent. Best, Ed

Leosdad: You are right, we did show in HPOF in 2010 and have the badge to prove it. Nice that you remembered.

Oldford: Hot coffee is a powerful draw. Thanks.

Edinmass: got your PM thanks, if we don't connect earlier I'll text you at the HCCA lunch.

1937HD45: good food vendor nearby you say. Look for me around lunchtime one day.

Trimacar: I'll make a stop there... what sort of treasures will you be parting with?

old car fan: not sure about that "odd 7 /10" location?

If all goes well, I'll have a 1900 or so Pierce ladies bicycle, Pierce hubcaps and misc. Pierce emblems and such, a Trippe spotlight, some unrestored brass head and side lights, porcelain license plates plus some metal early ones, and so forth....my wife will be there if I'm not, or call me at 540-5332885 to see if I'm there......look forward to seeing some friends from the forum, should I hand out my "Trimacar for President" buttons?

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:01 AM, trimacar said:

If all goes well, I'll have a 1900 or so Pierce ladies bicycle, Pierce hubcaps and misc. Pierce emblems and such, a Trippe spotlight, some unrestored brass head and side lights, porcelain license plates plus some metal early ones, and so forth....my wife will be there if I'm not, or call me at 540-5332885 to see if I'm there......look forward to seeing some friends from the forum, should I hand out my "Trimacar for President" buttons?

Got my vote!

• Haha 1

On 10/5/2019 at 9:55 AM, Chris Bamford said:

At the airport now on my way east for Hershey.

Not a lot on my shopping list this time but one thing I'd like to do is say howdy and put faces to names that post regularly on this forum, and add so much to this wonderful on-line community.

Where can I find you three, and/or any other regular posters?

(Restorer 32 RWO 8-17, Matt Harwood Corral B67-69, and Walt G (across from RNG 10-11) are already flagged on my maps.)

Photo below is from Hershey 2010... my good friend Jerry and I drove the '47 Dodge 3,300 mile from Edmonton, AB to PA. Following the meet we parked it at a friend's place in VIrginia, picked it up in the spring and returned clockwise via Florida, Texas, Colorado and points between. A most memorable journey.

L6 Setting up camp copy.jpg

I must say, I absolutely love seeing the Dodge around Edmonton. Makes me want to go out and buy a similar car and daily drive the thing. The wood roof rack looks perfect on the car, especially loaded up with period luggage! Overall the car just has the perfect "look."