Can you help me identify these?

Smoke Wagon

A gentleman who finds a bunch of stuff from metal detecting asked me to sell these for him. Problem is, I don’t know what they are? Can someone please help me out?

Thanks in advance and thanks for letting new guy ask a question right out of the gate.

F1B46D58-262B-4DD3-AD7D-62CB1B73F9A7.jpeg

Looks like you guys were right. Your clues have helped me stumble upon some information. I believe this actually IS stovetop related. I think the T and K stand for “Tuttle & Kift”

THANK YOU all. I appreciate it. I was hoping it was off a wheel or a steering wheel, but at least I know now.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 48Firetruck said:

That's a dial wheel off an old gas pump. Small numbers, probably the pump totalizer which would have been 5 or 6 digits long.

That’s so cool. I love the fact that it’s off a gas pump.  Two questions, do you know what era of gas pumps this probably would’ve been off of and what is a pump totalizer?

After the suggestion came up of what it was, I looked it up online and I found somewhat similar ones but the Seller said they were partially plastic. I don’t believe any part of this is plastic. The white part almost looks like a ceramic of some sort with the other portions being metal I believe.

Thanks to all who have contributed to this conversation.