63-65 parts source

Fred C Post

I got a driver's side front fender for my 65 from Gene Guarnere near Philly.He is abandg on this forum.He's been parting 63- 65 Rivs for 30 years and probably has thousands of parts for sale. We pulled a half dozen or so fenders out of storage and layed them out so l could inspect them and choose the one l liked best! They were all decent. He's got passenger fenders too. Also front and rear bumpers,clamshells,headlight bezels,mirrors,and stainless and chrome trim.Drawers and drawers of parts both rechromed and nice original. AM -FM Radios,air cleaners etc. Check  him out, he may be able to help you.

30 minutes ago, abandg said:

George, we had an 8 foot statue made of him. It looks just like him. Gene

882179_10155056155087228_2341877591086523649_o.jpg

WOW! That is an impressive memorial, Gene!

A Riviera owner I follow on Instagram posted an old picture of your dad driving your Riviera. She had no idea who the man in the picture was. She thought the picture was cool.

After I told her who the gentleman was driving the car, she thought the picture was even cooler!

Edited by NC68Riviera (see edit history)

a true American hero, he did not have to run out to try to save his buddy at Bastogne  but he did anyway without a second thought.  Too bad it put him out of the war, he was quite the fighter and probably would have gone on to perform many more acts of heroism.

I enjoy visiting memorial parks and discovering interesting lives and sculptor.

Have to say that is one of the most impressive works of art I have ever seen.

Can't imagine how proud Gene must be of his father.

Tom Kunek

Melbourne 

Australia

2 x 65 Riviera

ROA/BCA