1933 Cadillac LaSalle 345C Town Coupe - $39500 (sonoma)

NOT MINE. Someone here may be interested.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/1933-cadillac-lasalle-345c/6745142481.html

For sale is our 1933 Cadillac LaSalle 345C Town Coupe, body #225. This is a very rare numbers matching car! Award winner! Older frame off restoration. Navy blue body with black trim. Runs and drives well. Flathead V-8 motor, side mounts, and built-in trunk. Head liner and upholstery in good condition. Could be a daily driver. Please email or phone Ed (707) 935-89seven9. No texts please.

1 hour ago, TerryB said:

Are we ever troubled with excess funds?  Has never happened in my lifetime!

Only when I'm seriously looking for a car and ready to buy one. Then all the stuff you find seems to be junk, and all the good deals before you got "cashed up" are gone.  Unfortunately it's a long time between the buying phases of the Hobby when working on a shoe string budget. 

Is it a Cadillac?  Or, is it a LaSalle?  Unclear...  It seems as though Craig's List is not the best way to advertise such a car.

I suppose advertisers sometimes combine makes when trying to associate a lessor known (eg orphaned) one.  Ever see a Chrysler DeSoto or a Hudson Terreplane?  In his case, the LaS on the trunk rack helps those of us less familiar.  That said, I agree including Cadillac in the description in this manner adds confusion.