What type and age is this Packard?

nashwinter123

Its a 1929 Model 633 convertible coupe with the optional three door 640-645-style hood sides and side-mounts.  Hope it gets a better conservator, out of that poor storage.

West is right, it might well be a 626.  Best to measure the wheelbase to confirm which 6th Series it is.

Edited by 58L-Y8
West is right (see edit history)

2 hours ago, 58L-Y8 said:

Its a 1929 Model 633 convertible coupe with the optional three door 640-645-style hood sides and side-mounts.  Hope it gets a better conservator, out of that poor storage.

A quick measurement from wheel hub to wheel hub will give you the answer immediately. 126 inches = 626; 133 inches = 633; 140 inches = 640; 145 inches = 645

• Like 2

The car is In an semi abandoned house (it’s been abandoned for 38 years but someone still owns it) near me, I found the car/garage well tracking a deer hunting. With a quick search of my local town accessors page I located the guy and contacted him. The house and car have been left like this since 1980. I am trying to buy it off him but was not sure what it was and what it would be worth approximately in this condition. I think the guy will be willing to sell it in a few months. I think he was in shock that I tracked him down.