Saw this type 46 Bug' this morning.........

C Carl

Man, what a beautiful machine, that motor is a work of art. Every piece you look at, the motor, dash, steering wheel, wheel covers and those killer headlights. The elephant radiator cap must be worth a pretty penny. Looks like the transmission is being worked on.

26 minutes ago, Bill Harmatuk said:

What kind of automobile.??

Show the car some respect.

Thats not a Bug.

Bill H

Short for Bugatti.  A big and expensive bug if ever I saw one. Carl hangs out in classy circles!

• Like 1

Another couple pics of the Mullin 46. Oh and not a Bug. A Bug' , the apostrophe makin' it a contraction. I do however confess to taking the occasional indecent liberty with our rich , magnificent, maleable mother tongue.    -   CC

E5DF0885-BDDB-4B1D-A8D9-BBC43AB003F6.jpeg

4B5EEC68-6418-45D4-B8F4-6CD3E4921925.jpeg

On 10/20/2018 at 5:23 PM, TerryB said:

Short for Bugatti.  A big and expensive bug if ever I saw one. Carl hangs out in classy circles!

Hi Terry. Classy circles from time to time. But friends in low places ? Man do I have 'em!  ?. And I think I could have avoided confusion by writing  "Type 46", rather than "type 46". High, low, everyone knows what a Type 46 is. In any case, to make amends, I should deal with a few more of the cars we got to see. I think I will start with a posting regarding the Maser' you see in this arc winding away from the Bentley. The thing brutally bifurcated (or eclipsed by my poor framing - I really should have paid more attention to my snapping and less time yapping), THAT thing is a 1904 Mercedes. OK, I will start a new topic with the red racer.     -   Carl 

A48003A6-5777-45B7-A83E-B21126C34AAC.jpeg