Any idea what any of these go to?

I've been wanting to go through these boxes but I need to bug bomb first. There are some nasty spiders in this storage area!

There are fuel pumps, carbs, etc but no idea what they go to. I know what the hubcaps are for. (50 Ford, 57 Ford and Corvairs). 

Thanks. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mike36 said:

Hi Victorialynn, If I were in your shoes I would watch for a automotive swap meet. Take your parts there and wheel & deal! You may get rid of a lot in one day. Good luck to you.

Thanks Mike. I am pretty sure that is what my dad did with this stuff but I need to know what they are for first. ;)

The Cardone fuel pumps appear to be using the AC numbering system. Just drop the number before the dash and you have the AC number. One that stuck out was 40987 which was a very popular Chevy v 8 pump. If you don't have an AC catalog make a list post or pm me the list I can try and give general applications as time permits. Delco rebuilt carbs were discontinued in the early eighties , I will look to see if I saved a catalog.

Dave

• Like 1

If the 2 bar spinners are 14", they are Corvette. Yes, 13" Coravir or Chevy II for 62/3. Measure the diameter of the part that grips the wheel.

The other wheel covers fit 57 Olds, both w/ w/o flippers. Might also be other years.

The Corona bottle fits several models of humans. Needs refilling....:D

• Like 1

V/L, I might suggest that try going to Google and simply type in "fuel pump" followed by the numbers after the dash. For example the "Cardone fuel pump 7 - 41123" , would be "fuel pump 41123". I think you'll get results. I can't interpret the Delco carburetor numbers, myself, but perhaps someone who knows will weigh in here.

• Like 2

V.L.,

I admire your dedication to get through a lifetime of your Dads collection.

In his current condition, he may not realize the efforts you have set forth, but certainly, we have observed your ongoing efforts.

I'll bet I speak for most and will offer you any assistance / information to make your tasks easier to endure.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, bobg1951chevy said:

V.L.,

I admire your dedication to get through a lifetime of your Dads collection.

In his current condition, he may not realize the efforts you have set forth, but certainly, we have observed your ongoing efforts.

I'll bet I speak for most and will offer you any assistance / information to make your tasks easier to endure.

I so appreciate all the help. I'm like a fish out of water here. I appreciate all the help so much. You all have been so helpful not just with info, but also with emotional support during this process. Car guys are some of the best people I have ever encountered in life. 

Victorialynn2 isn't that the 57 that my wife will look good driving?  Are you going to add A/C too it? That is really special. Thanks 

ps hope you are at least having some fun doing all this. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, SC38DLS said:

Victorialynn2 isn't that the 57 that my wife will look good driving?  Are you going to add A/C too it? That is really special. Thanks 

ps hope you are at least having some fun doing all this. 

I bet she'd look "HOT". She probably already does. 

I may add ac, but in Oregon with the top down, that's probably good enough. She's shipping from Texas to my house as soon as Montway finds a driver. The last one broke down. 

I try to have fun, but honestly I'm way too serious about all this. At least according to my friends. Trying to fix that. 

Most GM carbs of the period has a part number either stamped into the side of the bowl or on a tag under one of the screws. It would help just to see the carb out of the box. Looked like a Rochester 2GC loose on the ground.

• Like 1