Rare car not mine

Joe in Canada

This ad had me ready to reach for the phone until I realized that the only way a Ted Nugent/Sarah Palin campaign sign could be placed by a Canadian roadside was if it was a secret CIA surveillance device.  Sarah Palin has never campaigned for office in Canada, and since Ted Nugent is already the Canadian Emperor, he has no need to campaign for anything.  Just to let ya know, a friend of mine who married a Canadian gal is the one who told me about Nugent's Emperor of Canada status, so that's a true fact!  Another thing that bothered me was the seller writing about certifying the car to have 14 original miles when up in the specifications listing area, it's listed as having 14 kilometers on the missing odometer.  Everyone knows that there are 1.6 miles in every kilometer, or is it that there are 0.62 kilometers every 1320 feet.  Umm, if ya divide the quotient of 0.62 by the abscissa of the hypotenuse, the answer is obviously pi, so that's how many there is, but not in Canada!  So, I'd only offer him $1172 dollars Canadian. Oh, that's a whole 'nother thing, about this currency exchange thing, ya need to multiply that by 3.1415, but not in the U.S.!

Well, that's the way I see it,

Grog