just got this 57 buick for $15,500

coupekid

Hi ...If you remember i put an AD nearly 8 weeks ago seeking a 1957 Buick special hardtop  & willing to pay up to $25K...   I found this on craigslist & acted quickly ..  & its on its way to Australia folks !  eh eh..  an old fashioned lolly on wheels  !

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3iJo8rzjUx0UGtyZ3JxZWk0Wmc/view

• Like 1

Ive been looking high & low  to buy this for a friend whom was saving for 35 yrs & can now afford it ..it will end up in Adelaide , Sth Australia ...WHERE THERES ABOUT ANOTHER   120 OF THESE..  at a rate of    one 57 Buick per every 100,000th person.

Thanks all ... the car belonged to an older lady in middletown ,NY  ..   Im not sure if the colors are original .  The  side stripe & wheel rims are green  ..they should be a red ,white or blue ...like front grille & rear trunk badge ..  colors of the Flag..,   the garage guy selling it  on her behalf said the colors were  "Quite horrid"    actually a few people have said that its not their cup of tea ...but i think the color makes the car looks nostalgic ..  The older lady purchased it sometime ago in CA,  & maybe had it sprayed a few yrs ago to suit her pallet ...she must of been some classy lady .  has 69,000 miles.  ...   to be honest i was struggling to find 57 special pillarless coupe ...