Rivieras and Riviera parts for sale on local Craigslist, eBay, etc.

RivNut

1 hour ago, RivNut said:

You cannot copy or download pictures form Facebook nor can you post a link.

You can always take a screenshot!  ;)

I found these on Craigslist (Kansas City): https://kansascity.craigslist.org/wto/d/gm-chrome-mag-wheels/7724145945.html

GM chrome mag wheels 1

Is this the Facebook one?  https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/7241939949254051/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post

image.png.a3cffd9f3f88669513bd1255c8717712.png

• Like 1

On 4/9/2024 at 3:54 PM, EmTee said:

895s on the 15 x 6s?

Edited by atencioee (see edit history)

Two are for full sized Buicks, the other two are for intermediate sized models - the Skylark series. It’s easy to see the difference between the two piece intermediate series wheels and the full sized model wheels.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2024 at 1:33 AM, MasonLucas said:

1964 Buick Riviera Coupe White RWD Automatic On Ebay

$8000 OBO

This '64 appears to have few options. Must have been a southern car for it does have the important AC.

Strange how there's no Vent Crank on the passenger door? The Driver's Door has a large Vent Crank?

A total project.

image.png.86e3bfd45c65fe34bd6cbd7f5d2f774d.png

10 hours ago, EmTee said:

Looks like an opportunity for @Turbinator to expand his Riviera wheel catalog!  ;)

image.png.d5f54af40ee3c3f24572d8fa68524433.png

It is true it is an opportunity. A clever and interesting combination for a wheel. A person who is exercising their creativity.

Good presentation.

Turbinator

Posted (edited)

For Sale: '64 / '65 Riviera Wire Wheels. 

I've had this set for a while as duplicate to my "hoard" of Riviera bits.

Took each Wheel apart, cleaned / polished everything and wire-brushed / painted the inside edges.

Showing normal age, but not abuse.

Not "pure" concourse / NOS condition, but IMHO nice for every other venue.

Correct Center Spinner "Cap" for '64 / '65.

('63 was the "Tri-Shield" emblem...which can be changed-out. But you knew that.  😉 )

Everything as shown in the photos.

$395.00 (USD) for the set plus UPS-Packaged and Ground Shipping inside the contiguous USA.

PM me with any questions or want more photos.

Reasonable offers. 

Pick-up available in the Birmingham, Mi area.

Thanks for looking.

Mark

IMG_3219-1.jpg.b4474adbbf63c14eddf9f32f105db45a.jpg

IMG_3220.jpg.953ac3df6a605bb6ef0fb70f52446a85.jpg

IMG_3223.jpg.c1d518eaf318c8ceacdad368de24eed3.jpg

IMG_3224.jpg.b0174e5a8dec1333b24fbe7d7d11aacf.jpg

Edited by Silverarrow (see edit history)

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/826612775993007

LOCATED IN WEST BABYLON NY 1972 Buick Riviera 455 4 barrel in excellent condition and 43k orig miles with only 2 owners prior and one repaint of it's original color. (door jams are all original paint) This car is loaded with power windows, power steering, power disc brakes, factory mag wheels (w/ matching spare) and white wall tires, speed warning indicator, air conditioning, power seat, tilt steering wheel, remote drivers mirror, AM/FM orig radio, vinyl roof and original effin floor mats are still in the car... and I am sure I am forgetting something! The car is a never rotted or rusted, unmolested, it has the matching engine and transmission, original interior, trunk, engine compartment, underside, smog pump, etc. and YES, the original effin SMOG PUMP! With 43k orig miles you would imagine that this car drives like a cadillac right? Wrong...IT DRIVES MUCH BETTER!!! I promise you that you will not drive a better older car then this ever! Heater core was done along with typical maintenance 6 months ago and my buddy took this car on a 200 mile trip a month ago! 1971 factory louvered trunk lid was put on the car bc the 2nd owner wanted a 1971 car but this one was so well taken care of that he decided to buy this one and replace the trunk lid with the 1971 lid. It is a factory original Buick 1971 trunk lid. Everything works except the AC is not cold and the fan switch is stuck on high. Thanks for looking.  $19,500

Product photo of 1972 Buick Riviera boattail orig 43k mi matching 455 4brl LOADED w/ options, smog pump, amazing car!

• Like 1

I'm sorry but I m unable to post the ad.but on Space coast Florida's craigslist there's an 86 Riviera coupe for $3500 that says it's rare because it has a large touch screen control.Sounds to me like something that could go wrong that would be expenssive to repair.Car looks o.k.though and as a cassette player.

This one won't last long.

(3) Marketplace – 1965 Buick Buick Riviera Coupe 2D | Facebook

1965 Buick riviera Coupe 2D

$9,350
Listed 11 hours ago
11 hours ago
 in Sherman Oaks, CA

About this vehicle

Driven 99,690 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior colour: Burgundy · Interior colour: Black
Fuel type: Petrol
1 owner

Seller's description

1965 Buick Riviera owned by same family since 1960s. Garage stored for several years. Looks decent but not currently running but can easily. Good body but has faded paint and dent near driver headlight. Great for someone who is handy with classic.cars. A real head turner. Jack

Product photo of 1965 Buick Buick Riviera Coupe 2D