Buick Rally Wheels / Tires Excellent

PWB

From an estate sale.

Here are pics per someones request. Slight pitting near a valve stem and a balance weight. Slight fade on an "R". Should clean up no prob.

I'm putting a set of NEVER used NOS Super Deluxe caps on this new lady. Classssssssssssss -_-

P5130778.JPG

P5130779.JPG

P5130781.JPG

P5130782.JPG

P5130783.JPG

P5130784.JPG

P5130785.JPG

P5130786.JPG

P5130787.JPG

Back 4.JPG

Back 1.JPG

Back 2.JPG

Back 3.JPG

Edited by PBouker (see edit history)

2 hours ago, JohnO said:

Nice wheels!  These wheels will fit a 1966 - 1970 full size Buick assuming of course they are off the Riv in the picture.

Caution, 67-70 drum brake cars only, without seeing a picture of the inside of the rims.

All drums. If you look at the pics you may see their bright silver selves thru the cooling slots. :huh:

Too bad it would cost a fortune to ship these beasts. And I don't have room for them.

Wait til ya see my SD's dressed in red:

Red I.JPG

Red II.JPG

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 1:54 PM, JohnD1956 said:

Caution, 67-70 drum brake cars only, without seeing a picture of the inside of the rims.

Those new fancy NOS spoke wheel caps are gonna be fun to keep clean, might hafta use the dishwasher on them ?

Edited by 68RIVGS
spelling (see edit history)

http://www.oldbuickparts.com/cart/wheel-nut-1963-75-buick-riviera-ss-p-1362.html has the closest you can get. They are stainless but correct physical appearance. For anyone with desire the stainless can be buffed further to look like chrome. The originals were chrome plated. I had a set of originals re-plated for same price as stainless but practicality leans far towards the stainless ones from CARS.

On 5/15/2016 at 5:34 AM, 19Silver63 said:

Will the 66 wheels for sale fit on a 63? 

Yes.  But you'll have to remove the register ring inside the wheel.  The wheels will no longer be "hub centric" but there are many of us '63 and '64 owners who have made this switch.  The wheels will be centered with the lug nuts rather than the register ring.

Anytime you see a '63 or '64 Riviera with the factory rally wheels, you know that this is the case.  One exception, IF you find a set of '64 wheels, they'll not have the register ring, but they were only available on the WIldcat.  Those wheels were not available as an option on the Riviera until 1965.

Ed

• Like 1