HELP - from experts

Guest Dabrix

Guest Dabrix

Good day, 

I have a luxury gift store and I need a luxury vintage van for orders delivery! I got one picture for Burberry Christmas van (attached) which it is exactly what I need!! But I couldn't tell what brand it is or is it a custom made van, I need your help guys if can suggest a motor company can help me do this van. 

Thanks 

image.jpeg

Don't know the builder, but they used a lot of different cues from a lot of makes. Rolls-Royce/Roamer style radiator shell, 1929 Lincoln style fenders, 1933 Plymouth style headlamps and what almost looks like a Dodge Brothers truck door/windshield area.

It looks like an assembled truck.

The radiator shell at first looked like it was from a Moon but it has visible seams.

The louvers on the hood face down not back and the handle would be near the bottom.

Windshield wipers are to long and on most trucks there would be one. also the parked  position is wrong.

Guest Dabrix

The car will be used in the Middle East, hot weather! 

Who can can convert a new van to this vintage look? Only exterior 

Vans don't usually get converted to look like this, these things are usually made from a small pickup truck and there used to be a kit car Company in Canadian that made a real good looking 32 Ford delivery van, but I think they went under.  There is a kit car company still pounding out a 50's Studebaker pick-up from steel that could be easily converted into a classic looking delivery van that will hold up better with use than fiberglass.

If you are thinking of putting something like this on the streets of Dubai you go visit a custom coach builder and plan on spending real money.