Fast and Loud - Please!

Taylormade

So here’s one I noticed the other day on one of the how to car shows where they sell products. The guy who is pretending to be a car know it all was packing wheel bearings. As the camera pans in on the bearings I see that the guy’s hands were dirty and he is not wearing rubber gloves. I try to do things the right way and show my kids and other young people the right way and here’s this idiot on TV doing packing dirt into the new bearings.

So here’s one I noticed the other day on one of the how to car shows where they sell products. The guy who is pretending to be a car know it all was packing wheel bearings. As the camera pans in on the bearings I see that the guy’s hands were dirty and he is not wearing rubber gloves. I try to do things the right way and show my kids and other young people the right way and here’s this idiot on TV doing packing dirt into the new bearings.
Until this recent obsession with rubber gloves, millions upon millions of bearings were packed with bare hands. I've done hundreds myself and none failed, that I am aware of and my hands are still intact. Greasy hands are not, necessarily, dirty.

Just the opinion of another idiot

Guest Joes garage

I watched the same show and the guys hands were filthy. He should have been wearing gloves. I think that was the point Benjamin j was making. You all are pretty quick to criticize forum members for people who can't read.

I watched the same show and the guys hands were filthy. He should have been wearing gloves. I think that was the point Benjamin j was making. You all are pretty quick to criticize forum members for people who can't read.
Actually, First Post Joe, I can read. Quite well as a matter of fact. I was not, necessarily, criticizing anyone. Just making a point, as pointless as it may be.

As to the obsession with gloves and the germophobia that runs rampant these days, I'm like 29Chrysler. I don't sweat the small stuff. I am 67 years old and have never, not once, had the flu, food poisoning or any other germy diseases. I did have cancer but I doubt gloves would have helped:)

Until this recent obsession with rubber gloves, millions upon millions of bearings were packed with bare hands. I've done hundreds myself and none failed, that I am aware of and my hands are still intact. Greasy hands are not, necessarily, dirty.

Just the opinion of another idiot

I have packed bearings without gloves.

I make sandwiches without gloves.

I don't sanitize shopping cart handles.

I am a bad influence in today's world.

LOL.......ditto and then some........QUITE a bit actually....... :rolleyes: