going to the show

BUKE

Biting at the bit.Just can't wait to start my journey 19 days and on the road.I put on a new carb,distributor,tune up,and a new manafold. I hope i have all the tools i need (hammer and screwdriver) I wish everbody a good and safe trip.

See you all at the form breakfast.

Have a great BUICK day

frank (BUKE)

Be safe buddy. You'll have no competition from me on long distance award. I got the trans out of the '38 right now. I'll be flying my private US Airways plane with 200 of my friends (I fly them so much they should give me a plane). I look forward to seeing you.

pete I will be taking the 1940 from ma to Portland and bring it back to fl. Iam going to retire it from long runs and just do local cruise show.I will keep it for the next generation (my son)

What a trip that will be Buke. May God bless and keep you and the '40 in his hands. Take care o' Buick brother

pete I will be taking the 1940 from ma to Portland and bring it back to fl. Iam going to retire it from long runs and just do local cruise show.I will keep it for the next generation (my son)

Have a Safe and Memorable trip Frank. Just keep following the way the sun sets until you meet the Pacific Ocean. I cannot be there this year. Too many irons in the fire. ;) Dandy Dave!