Stolen Car

bhambulldog

I don't know the owner.

The owner is a friend of a friend of a friend.

I too, am heartbroken when I see these type of notices.

I wanted to help by putting it up for all to see.

A few months ago, a 280z was stolen in Atlanta. And because of postings on the internet, it was found within hours.

We could hope for such again......

Bump to the top

I spoke with the owner of the stolen car by phone yesterday as I am planning to post this notice on my car blog as well. He said he owned it for 30-years and also informed me that the car had matching wheels all the way around when it was stolen, they were the set that are pictured on the rear wheels. He was supposed to get me more pics but I haven't heard back yet but will update if so.

Guest bofusmosby

The scum-bags are nothing but parasites to the rest of us, feeding on the blood and hard work that others do. I hope the car is found, and I am posting this to bring it back to the top.

I hope he gets his care back also . Last year a mid 1930's car was stolen and reported on this forum . Does anyone know if it was recovered . Thanks , Mark Gregory
If you are referencing the 1935 Auburn sedan , I am curious about that as well.

Hello Bleach ,The trouble in Canada is that when the criminals are caught and go to court . They put on a business suit and say they had a lapse in judgement when they committed the offence and they are out doing it again . Someone went through a cemetery here recently and stole all the bronze flower holders for the scrap value of the bronze . Thanks , Mark

Edited by Mark Gregory (see edit history)

hello Bleach ,The trouble in Canada is that when the criminals are caught and go to court . They put on a business suit and say they had a lapse in judgement when they committed the offence and they are out doing it again . Someone went through a cemetery here recently and stole all the bronze flower holders for the scrap valve of the bronze . Thanks , Mark

I think the same thing occurs here but the lapse in judgement is in the criminal justice system itself.

A good beating off the record is still the best sentence. Too bad that video cameras are so easily used these days. The police can't do an effective job any more.

post-77797-143142122248_thumb.gif

The scumbag who stole this car needs to be run over a few times with he car he stole but just carefully enough as to not damage anything on the car.

datafiles_cache_tempimgs_2011_2_images_news_2011_07_03_car-runover_300_0.jpg?w=588

Edited by Bleach (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Here are a few of the more recent threads regarding stolen cars. Even thos a year or two has passed in some instances the cars, or sadly perhaps parts thereof, are surely still out there somewhere.

http://forums.aaca.org/f169/another-stolen-car-1937-chevrolet-two-352846.html

http://forums.aaca.org/f169/car-stolen-today-312740.html

http://forums.aaca.org/f136/need-help-finding-stolen-car-324779.html

http://forums.aaca.org/f169/stolen-cars-2012-off-bad-start-323070.html

There was another that was recovered after being brush painted to camouflage it, I couldn't find that listing but at least it made the cut. There's also the most famous stolen car that was recovered by the help of the internet of course, Jason Torchinsky's VW Beetle. He also offers his advice on what to do when this happens: How To Get Your Stolen Car Back

Sad that this happens. :(... :mad:... I hope you car is returned. With that Said, I challange the thieves to come over here and try to steal The Chartruce Lady. A one of a kind car. Well publicied automobile. Like Clint said. Go ahead, make my day! Cameras. Shot guns...Machine guns. Atom bombs. You theiven mothers will not live! :P Dandy Dave!