Unmolested 1926 Dodge

Checked out some other 26 Dodge. Some has the vent and some don't. Explain that one.
For interest there is four 1926 models in the area where I live ,one is a Richards body with vent and the other three are Holden bodies two of which have vents and the other does not, may be customer special order or seperate body builder???regards bob

• 4 months later...

Here's a question for you, John. The headlamps on my car are the deep bucket type (for want of a better description) and the car is a 1926 build '27 series. Does this mean that I have the wrong lamps for the year or were both the earlier and later types fitted depending on availability ? Remember, my car is an export model if that makes any difference. I seem to remember the parts book shows the earlier type but I have found they sometimes used old photos.

Ray.

Ray, I don't have much information about exported vehicles except for the fact that I know that they all seem to vary in equipment. I have seen so many of "the same" models that all had different lights and other equipment such as windshields and even bodies.

Bill, According to my research, the bullet lamps were offered in March, 1926 and after and were offered on the "Sport" models which I think were only some of the open cars.

• 4 months later...