Merry Christmas Buick enthusiasts!

Guest Grant Magrath

Guest Grant Magrath

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas, and a wonderful New Year, with loads of trouble free miles on the horizon! Us Southern hemisphere folk will chuck another sausage on the barbie for you!

Cheers

Grant

Yep, right back at you mate. Wishing you and the family a very merry Xmas and an earthquake free new year.

Always happy to bung another snag on the barbie and wash it down with a coldie.

Merry Xmas to all here and a Buick new year :) :)

Danny

( I'm soooo hoping that I wake up Christmas day and find that Santa's elves have been in my shed :):) )

And a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all from the mountains of Colorado.............

Where the temp today will get all the way up to 19F and the snow is comming down hard. Six inches now and expecting 9-12 tonight.

Oh, the weather outside is snowy, and the wind is really blowey................

The "Baby" is all tucked away in the barn, with mothballs all round, patiently awaiting springtime in the rockies.

The "Boss" and I will be attending the AACA Southeastern meet in Feb in Lakeland, Florida, so hopefully we can meet some of the BCA members we have been chatting with.

Best To All

Mike in Colorado

Had our avatar printed on "T" shirts, so we'll be easy to spot............

Edited by FLYER15015 (see edit history)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and merry and happy all other other great holidays celebrated this time of year by all the various religions around the world.

We are expecting a possible snowfall tonight, but it will be gone by Tuesday. We get a nice White Christmas every 8-10 years or so around these parts.

Merry Christmas to all, also. Here in Toronto, Ontario, Canada we may or may not have a White Christmas. Snow lots of places but none here!

Keith

Definately no white Christmas here - forecast now for Christmas Day is 40C ( 104F ). We do have a golden Christmas - all the Nuytsia Floribunda ( Western Australian Christmas Tree ) are out in flower - golden flowered tree unique to the South West of Western Australia.

post-31244-143139303197_thumb.jpg

Guest Grant Magrath
Merry Christmas Grant. Are you getting the Corvette out for some driving time?

Hi Larry!

It needs an engine rebuild, but I might have to take her out once in a while! It is summer after all!

Take care!

Grant