Car guys in the hospital...

Amphicar BUYER

Yeah....yeah. We know... He wet the bed and all the electical stuff shorted out :) Dandy Dave!

No, the guy is a Hot Rodder and is trying to figure out where to put the SBC

• 2 weeks later...
Best of wishes for a speedy recovery, unless the nurses are really hot.

OMG! 98% of them were absolutely beautiful! So nice and caring too. All but 2 were beyond beautiful, not only from what my eyes saw, but by the way they treated me. I could have fallen in love with any of them and in my heart, I surely did in some way. I miss all of them!

There was one idiot in the next room who for 2 days I thought had mental issues so I gave him a "buy." He would yell for the nurses within moments of them leaving his room, calling them bad things and generally disrespectful of all. He had hit his call button 101 times in 8 hrs! I heard from my girlfriend (She's an OT there) that several other patients were not able to complete therapy due to him keeping them awake, I asked Kaitlynn about him and she assured me he was just an ******* and cognitively intact. I was finally well enough to get up for only 15 mins. I immediately I used 7 minutes yelling at Vito (his real name). I made it crystal clear that he will (in part and in no uncertain terms) STFU, treat ALL nurses, therapists and CNAs with respect, he WILL NOT yell at them, call them names, they are not his servants, his call button is not to be used unless necessary and his BS WILL NOT tolerated any longer! I used the rest of the time I had up getting hugs and high fives from all of the staff! He was very quiet for the next 5 days at least until I left last week. I did stop by and reiterate my point on the way out.

I'm home and working on rebuilding my strength. For ea day you do not use a muscle, it takes 5-7 days to recover the strength and mass lost. I was in for 38 days, 18 days was flat on my back not allowed to turn or even raise my head more than 15 degrees.

Thanks to all for the good words and well wishes!

John, it's really odd, I check on here at least once a day, and usually, several times a day to check up on things. Somehow I've missed this thread... It really gets to me that I missed it.. but, now that I've seen it, I most heartily wish you a good and speedy recovery and good health in the future... take care of yourself, B