'55,56,58 and 59 Dealer Price List

MrEarl

Thought I would share these dealer price sheets with you. These are original begin of production price sheets. What is really nice about these sheets is that they show all the standard factory installed options along with the Code of each. These codes are what might appear on the data plates.

Hope you enjoy looking at them and maybe using for future reference. :)

click the image 3 times for max magnification

post-31987-143138539835_thumb.jpg

post-31987-143138539853_thumb.jpg

post-31987-143138539869_thumb.jpg

post-31987-14313853988_thumb.jpg

post-31987-14313853989_thumb.jpg

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Thanks Mr. Earl. That is some really interesting stuff there. Now I can figure out how much my Bessie was priced at new. Appreciate you sharing this with us.

Now if I could only buy a new one today at those prices...:)

Thanks for those postings, Mr. Earl! Quite interesting stuff!

Enjoy!

NTX5467

If I didnt' know better Lamar, I'd say you are continuing to suffer from "Autolit-itis" -- commonly contracted from a certain well know eBay seller. There is no known cure...

Budd

If I didnt' know better Lamar, I'd say you are continuing to suffer from "Autolit-itis" -- commonly contracted from a certain well know eBay seller. There is no known cure...

Budd

Actually Budd, I've had these for quite a few years. But yea they were got on eBay, back when there was good stuff like this to be found. I'm not buying much paper stuff these days. In fact just sold my Dealership Album. I'll regret that. :(:o

Glad you found them enjoyable and printed it off Jerry :)

Great to see the '58 list!

I inquired about getting a window sticker created, but was told '59 was the first year for them. Anyone know any different?

Of course, he offered to make me one, it just would not be "correct" and there would be no template available. I was thinking of having one made anyway, but would need a template to start with....

Thanks Lamar!

TG...Might have jumped the gun a little on that one. Should have known better than to supercede the master. You are right, no 57 pricing, just 56 and 58. Maybe Mr. Earl didn' post it.?

You're doing great Lamar, we'll just have to find and post '57 prices later.

What's intriguing, and proves a point, is that wire wheels are priced and

listed for '55, but not afterwards. It corroborates the Master Parts Manuals'

info on wires not being (officially) offered after '55. Not that you couldn't get

them from KH or elsewhere.

TG

Small and meek.

You're doing great Lamar, we'll just have to find and post '57 prices later.

What's intriguing, and proves a point, is that wire wheels are priced and

listed for '55, but not afterwards. It corroborates the Master Parts Manuals'

info on wires not being (officially) offered after '55. Not that you couldn't get

them from KH or elsewhere.

TG

Small and meek.

Which brings up a question I have been meaning to ask and I am probably missing something again, but has anyone ever seen 6.5 inch wire wheels listed in a Master Parts Book. Maybe in a 1953 MPB? I don't have a 1953 MPB but all the books from 1954 on only list 6 inch. At least what I have seen.

• 2 weeks later...
Which brings up a question I have been meaning to ask and I am probably missing something again, but has anyone ever seen 6.5 inch wire wheels listed in a Master Parts Book. Maybe in a 1953 MPB? I don't have a 1953 MPB but all the books from 1954 on only list 6 inch. At least what I have seen.

I know: off hand; 6.5" K-H wire wheels were for '53 Skylark, only. Also, the 6.5" K-H do not have a pilot stud hole.

As i write; I'm reaching for my master parts books...........

The Kelsey-Hayes wire wheel is in; Group#5.008

However, that group does not appear in neither of my books; the 1936-1958 book, nor, the 1940-1966 book. :(

Edited Sept 1 2012.What I have written here is not correct. See Al Mack's post #22 for the correct information

Edited by bhambulldog
for Correction see post#22 (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
I know: off hand; 6.5" K-H wire wheels were for '53 Skylark, only. (I disagree. They were also available as an option on 1953 Supers and Roadmasters.) Also, the 6.5" K-H do not have a pilot stud hole. (I disagree. The 6.5" Kelsey-Hayes did come with a pilot stud hole. I have 10 of them. They are not for sale.)

As i write; I'm reaching for my master parts books...........

The Kelsey-Hayes wire wheel is in; Group#5.008 (I disagree. The Kelsey-Hayes wire wheel is in GROUP #5.803 in my 1928-1954 BMCPB.)

However, that group does not appear in neither of my books; the 1936-1958 book, nor, the 1940-1966 book. :(

My comments are in red. Does anybody agree with my disagreements?

Al Mack

BCA #8965

"500 Miles West of Flint"

Edited by 1953mack (see edit history)

Again I ask, does anyone have a Master Parts book that actually lists 1953 wire wheels as being "6.5 inch".

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

My comments are in red. Does anybody agree with my disagreements?

Al Mack

BCA #8965

"500 Miles West of Flint"

You sir are correct!!

You're absolutely right about '53 Supers and Roadmasters with wire wheels.

I got that wrong all the way around!!

What I meant to say was the '53 wheels did not have a pilot hole stud. The 6" does NOT have the pilot hole stud

Again, you are right to correct me on the 6.5" having pilot hole stud.

'54 and later did have a pilot hole stud.