Harry And Meatsy invent the ...

Dandy Dave

Nice, a Logomobile perhaps? Reminds me of the old story about Ettore Bugatti, when a customer complained about the poor brakes on his car, Ettore replied "Sir, I make my cars to go, not stop......" Surely a legend but a good story.....

Guest Silverghost

Dave:

It looks like your early "Dynamic Duo" are about to invent the very first Log Flume Amusement Ride !

We are all on the edge of our seats waiting to see what happens next ?

Edited by Silverghost (see edit history)

Guest Silverghost

Harry and Meatsy just invented the very first Amphicar~~~

and much later in the 1960s they really had not improved much since their very first one !

They still leave a lot to be desired both as cars; and as boats !

But they are fun ~

Edited by Silverghost (see edit history)

Nice work, Dave, sure makes it worth logging on to this site! Would have to be a sap not to enjoy these guys and their adventures, maybe you can branch out and have them invent other automotive items. Their experimentation may have been the real root of the hobby. Looks like a cherry ride, a peach of a car, I pine for such nice vehicles, to spruce up the collection.

Anyway, I hope they cedar successful end to their journey, and go fir in life.

Guest Dan Cook

What's next Dave? Harry & Meatsy meat Maxcine????? And if TV isn't bad enough this will probably catch on and follow the Family Guy at night and make you rich. Oh Geez, some people have all the luck.

What's next Dave? Harry & Meatsy meat Maxcine????? And if TV isn't bad enough this will probably catch on and follow the Family Guy at night and make you rich. Oh Geez, some people have all the luck.

Confusius say, "He who makes others laugh, is Rich in laughter himself."

(Quote stollen from a fortune cookie.) :D Dandy Dave!

The Boohick is a 50s model with fins?

LOL... Where great ideas come from! I can see a bunch of Automotive Engineers on a fishing trip comming up with that. Maybe they were watching the birds at the same time. ;) Remember, cars of the 50's have Personality. :D Dandy Dave!