From Our Fearless Leader!

R W Burgess

Guest Paul Christ

I bet that Hummer really <span style="font-style: italic">lumbers</span> down the road. <span style="font-style: italic">Wooden</span> you love to see that guy do a burnout? I wonder what the burnout smoke <span style="font-style: italic">wood</span> smell like, and if you could ignite the wheels?

Geesh, Paul, I oughta kick your ash for trying such horrible puns. If you saw the bad english out there, you'd pine for the old days. And, of course, this might go against the grain, but it's the plane truth, some people would make you walk the plank for comments like that. I don't want anyone board, but I don't want to spruce up the conversation either. Oak Kay, I guess that's enough for now, just remember, the English Police are watching, and you can't brush them off, you have to log on to the right website and make sure you have read, wood you believe it, all the right things. And as my friend said, showing his one tooth, pick your battles! best David

Geez, what are you guys drinking?????

I'd say you caught my terminal illness, but my wife told me that God would never strike more than one earthling with my warped sense of humor. blush.gifcool.gif

OUTA HERE!

See you on the showfield! I'll wear my pretty hat. Remember, look for the one with the rays of sunlight coming out of his ears! smile.gif

Wayne

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mark Huston</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This picture is proof that no matter how bad a vehicle looks and performs there will always be someone willing to make it worse.

I want to know what is the top speed before the wheels fall apart, and how do you balance them things?

</div></div>

How do you turn on a paved street??? Very carefully.

Guest Dr. Strangelove

Always check your supplies before you begin the Saturday morning car wash:

Bucket (check), Hose (check), soap (check), wheel brush (check), chamois (check), termite spray (check)...

Guest Siegfried

Hello Stock Steve. Be sure to check out the letters to AACA section in the June issue of Antique Auto. I am sure you'll get a heave ho - haha out of one of them. Somethings never change.....

Gotta love those wood spoke wheels. Wonder if I can get a set for my '55 Bug??

Guest Skyking

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mark Huston</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I want to know what is the top speed before the wheels fall apart, and how do you balance them things?

</div></div>

My guess is by plaining them..... grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Semi-Intelligent</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello Stock Steve. Be sure to check out the letters to AACA section in the June issue of Antique Auto. I am sure you'll get a heave ho - haha out of one of them. Somethings never change..... </div></div>

Hi Semi--yes, I saw the magazine letters section...and...I have...NO COMMENT...

Heck, if they want to go against the grain let them. Wooden it figure that it was Wayne who started this.

Terry

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W Burgess</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel like, Rodney Dangerfield....."I just can't get no respect!" grin.gif

Wayne </div></div>

Wood you say you are pining for respect? smile.gif

(It was good to see you Wayne. I like Gloria too.)

Wayne,

OAK KAY, lettuce LEAF it alone. We PINE to LOG out, wooden that be TAR-rific?