Dear Santa (if it's not too late)

West Peterson

West, that Packard has WWW on it, so I am sure you are not interested. I will take it, though. Actually I would be happy with a Darrin or any Deitrich designed Victoria.

Kind of late for the "I am wishing for this..." thread this year guys.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc. to all!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve_Mack_CT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">West, that Packard has WWW on it</div></div>

Oh, yeah. I didn't even notice that. My eyes got all glazed over and I'm all giddy inside just waiting for tomorrow morning. We'll have to do something about that after it warms up around here.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Well gentlemen, at least my wife got a nice present from Santa. For a little background, I'll tell you that I spend a day or so stealing all of my wife's favorite photos from each computer in the housewhole. I was quite proud of myself for accomplishing this feat. Now, since I handle the punishment of my ignorance so well, I'll share my e-mail to PXXXXX's Company with you today. Please follow along below.......

PS, OH, and Merry Christmas! smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Dear Mr. / Mrs. BURGESS,

PXXXXXs Consumer Care has received your inquiry. Please be assured that we are in the process of routing this to the appropriate agent for reply.

Your inquiry will be answered within 2 business days.

With Kind Regards,

PXXXXXs Consumer Care

You submitted following inquiry:

Dear Sir, we are missing the Philadelphia Lawyer required to operate this Picture Frame! Your product should have an age group posted on the outside of the box, probably 15-25. As my 33 year old son and my own pitaful 61 year old brain tried to figure how to download my zip drive into your device, a thought keep appearing in my mind. How in the world are the elderly supposed to be able to operate this device? We finally had to download my zip drive into my camera and camera chip, which I then put into the Picture Frame. Very complicated, to us at any rate. Thank you for your time, Wayne Burgess</div></div>

Guest ChrisSummers

Yes on the Roxas Sport Phaeton, although I'd pull a West ad put on blackwalls--and maybe black upholstery. That Dietrich's a little overdecorated for me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W Burgess</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Dear Mr. / Mrs. BURGESS,

PXXXXXs Consumer Care has received your inquiry. Please be assured that we are in the process of routing this to the appropriate agent for reply.

Your inquiry will be answered within 2 business days.

With Kind Regards,

PXXXXXs Consumer Care

You submitted following inquiry:

Dear Sir, we are missing the Philadelphia Lawyer required to operate this Picture Frame! Your product should have an age group posted on the outside of the box, probably 15-25. As my 33 year old son and my own pitaful 61 year old brain tried to figure how to download my zip drive into your device, a thought keep appearing in my mind. How in the world are the elderly supposed to be able to operate this device? We finally had to download my zip drive into my camera and camera chip, which I then put into the Picture Frame. Very complicated, to us at any rate. Thank you for your time, Wayne Burgess</div></div> </div></div>

Wayne, I see you also had fun with one of these picture frames too.

My brother got one of them for our Mom and got it loaded with photos of the grandchildren.

When I hooked it up to my laptop PC, I could not get the frame and my PC to communicate with each other.

After a lot of bit twiddling, I gave up on the laptop then dropped back and punted using my desktop PC.

That PC "talked" with the picture frame just fine. Seems my laptop PC has slightly different "USB" drivers

due to different software that runs on it. So much for simple, "Plug & Play".

Hope everyone had a Happy Holiday.