Greetings from a new member

Milo Bloom

I just received my membership information in the mail today and I'm traversing the site for the first time, so I thought I'd say hello. I live in Delaware and have a 1965 Mustang convertible that I enjoy about seven to eight months out of the year with my wife and two kids (soon to be three).

We're looking forward to getting involved here and hope to meet many of you over the coming years.

--Brian

Hello, Brian...Welcome to the AACA and our Forum.

At your leisure scroll around our web site. Check out the many services in the yellow bar at the top. The drop down boxes have many interesting topics and services of the AACA.

For your children we have the Youth topics, Wheels newsletter geared for young ones, youth activities at meets, scholarship opportunities, and much more.

Of note our Library & Research Center, world-class Museum and National Headquarters all in Hershey would make a great one day (or more) trip with your family.

Regards,

Peter J.

Welcome Brian. When I was 12 the new Mustangs came out. I remember hopping the fence of the dealership next to our school when the cars came out. They had the Mustang convertible up on a raised ramp on the perimeter of the showroom. It was a pretty impressive sight for a young car nut.

BTW, did you know that the Mustang was the exact same proportions as the Continental Mark II introduced in late '55?

Welcome Brian

As an ex-Delawarian I welcome you aboard! Born and raised in Wilmington, later went to High School in Lewes. If you have a classic or antique car this is the place to be. If your looking for that hard to find part, how to fix something or to find out what is correct for your car then everyone here is so helpful and it's a good place to keep up on what's making news in the hobby usually. Take the advise and join up with your local club as it's more fun when you can meet with those in your area and share car time together.