Happy Birthday Peter G.

Shop Rat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peter Gariepy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1962... you do the math. (now closer to 50 than 40) smile.gif (( sigh )) </div></div>No math required. That's the year I was born too. I'm just amazed that with the really <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">stoopid </span></span>things I did as a teenager that I actually made it to 40 much less this close to 50.crazy.gifcool.gif Gotta look at it as an accomplishment (tho some would say its just chance).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peter Gariepy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Moepar,

I'm just amazed that with the really stoopid things I did RECENTLY that I actually made it to 46. smile.gif </div></div>Been there, done that! laugh.gif

Wayne - I think it's time to go through that closet<span style="font-weight: bold">. . . </span>

Peter, a very Happy Birthday! I understand about the stupid, wait until you get to be an old man like me!

Peter sometimes gets some arrows shot in his direction but the archers have no idea of how much of his life he has devoted to our website and the thousands upon thousands of dollars we have saved because of what he has done for not just AACA but all the other clubs that use our free forum. He has continued to open up new ideas to the forum and assist this office with technology, etc. We owe him a HUGE debt of gratitude.

However, I am not sure we should pay it until he changes his avatar! Peter, I am afraid with that expression you look like one of the American Idol contestants! grin.gif

Guest windjamer

Now I know why Pete was upsit yesterday,just take them in stride friend heck I got kids older than you and Im still makeing believe im 29. Happy b/day

Guest Skyking

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peter Gariepy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1962... you do the math. (now closer to 50 than 40) smile.gif (( sigh )) </div></div>

WOW! that's the year I got my drivers license.

Happy Birthday Pete!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve Moskowitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

However, I am not sure we should pay it until he changes his avatar! Peter, I am afraid with that expression you look like one of the American Idol contestants! grin.gif </div></div>If I read this right, if Steve tries to pay Peter what all this work is worth, there isn't enough money in the AACA budget to do so! That may explain the new "upped the dosage" look (good one Susan) on Peter's avatar!! laugh.gif