Hershey weather

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ex98thdrill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Hershey weather forecast according to the AACA alamanac....

Cold, maybe hot, possibly sunny or not grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif </div></div>

You forgot the next line:

Dry, Maybe Wet, Unpredictable, you Bet. smile.gif

Guest Mark Golding

It should not be too bad though with all the feilds being paved this year.

Come check out my Bus and the many types of Parts I will have there this year.

Mark G

GBK 41-43

Guest Leonard Shepherd

If your computer has a weather service you can put in the Hershey zip code which is 17033 and it will tell you what the weather is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: novaman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 10 day forcast @ weather.com

As of Wed evening, tues-thur highs low to mid 70s and sunny, Fri high of 68°.

Lows in the mid to lower 50s </div></div>

I know I am stating the obvious but long range weather forecasts tend to be very unreliable.

Here's hoping the forecast turns out to be correct.

Here at home it is dependable. Dry with a good chance of being drier. Haven't had any measureable rain at my house since early june with the exception of one evening a thunderstorm came through and I got .25". Areas about 3 miles around me have gotten, but not here.

Now how can I argue with an accurate forecast like that, West... laugh.gifgrin.gif

Personally, I look at Hershey this way: If it rains, I get to see if my wipers work. If it is sunny, I get to see if I forgot my sunglasses. If it is cold, I get to see if the car heater works. If it snows, I am skunked as a TR6 has zippo traction with the O.E.M. tires.

Other than the sunglasses, I have no idea if any of the aforementioned work without going to Hershey.

See you there no matter what the weatherman says.

PJH

The local experts say it is going to be hot (high 80’s) till Tuesday with isolated thunderstorms Tuesday and Wednesday then cooling off (low 70’s). A slight chance of a few showers on Thursday with Friday and Saturday being partly cloudy and in the 70’s.

As usual subject to change on a daily basis around here. The past few morning’s we have had extremely dense fog that didn’t burn off until the afternoon sort of like a horror movie.

David drive fast enough to pull enough good weather for at least 4 days. smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jalopy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At Carlisle the other day, weather was hot and dry. Guy had a pile of raincoats for sale, with a sign that read "Buy your raincoats for Hershey now". </div></div>

Looks like that vendor has been reading and is believing some of the long range weather forecasts.

Time will tell if he and the weather forecasts are correct or not.

Weather forecast today says DRY FROM WEDNESDAY THRU SATURDAY!!! grin.gif It has been changing daily but I like the latest change...and it will be cool. It could be PERFECT...of course, then we would all find some way to complain about it being 1 or 2 degrees to cold or too warm!

Make that chanage hourly! Saturday took a little turn for the worse so I am going to wait another hour to it gets better! smile.gif Oh well, it will be what it will be!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve Moskowitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Make that chanage hourly! Saturday took a little turn for the worse so I am going to wait another hour to it gets better! smile.gif Oh well, it will be what it will be! </div></div>

Steve, save yourself some time checking the weather every hour and just check my post here: http://forums.aaca.org/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/453981#Post453981

There you will probably find at least one weather forecast for Fall Hershey that just about anyone will like since there are a variety to choose from at this point.