Opinions please! Good or bad all accepted.

Nailed it!

Hi Everyone,

Since becoming a member,  I've been working on the car and have about 400 glorious miles and counting. Since getting it though I've been thinking about some sort of air dam under the front bumper to hide suspension and give it a low slung look. Tonight,  while working away I came up with an idea that needs people's opinions. 

Have a look at the pics although they are not the best.

Bill

P.S.  Some may notice the new skinny whitewalls instead of those big old whites.

post-148797-0-45976300-1432860961_thumb.

post-148797-0-63236000-1432861006_thumb.

Take a pic at normal standing height, both your pics your knealing to get a better pic of the air dam.  Whats it look like to a normal person walking by and with the sun in the background it masks what you can see because its in shadow.

This looks like  a vandal painted a  beard on the Mona Lisa. I've got

to go now, I think the moderator wants to have a word with me!............and for some reason the warning

box under my avatar is lighting up like a pinball machine!  

:rolleyes:

Edited by Seafoam65 (see edit history)

Bill-You know this crowd is mostly Riv purists so I admire your bravery. I also admire anybody who is willing to try something different and solicit opinions. That said, I think there are two squawks with this idea: First, the first gen Riv is an all metal/chrome car and the black plastic looks a little out of place. Second, the first gen Riv has a hooded, lean forward angle to the front grill/headlights that I think is at odds with the air dam. None of that really matters. It's your car and you should do whatever makes you happy. Dam it! PRL