Grouper. Is this a scam?

Bill Boudway

Hey, Bill.  Forward the email to the Moderators immediately so they can deal with it.  They can then ban him/her if necessary.

To report:  Click on the 3 little dots in the upper right hand corner of a post and a drop-down will offer either “Report or Share”.

Glen, you are right, I now very little about Medicare since I am so young! :) Sadly, know too much...

31 Nash, this program is open to AACA members and we send out an email yesterday describing the program and providing a link to see if you qualify.  Advantage plans and certain other plans qualify.  You get your dues refunded quickly by the company and get a chance to earn $20 every 3 months just for being active in the hobby.  This is a no brainer for those that can take advantage of it.  No pun intended.

TAKerry, I feel sooooooo bad for you not being old enough!  Trade you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, TAKerry said:

I got excited when I heard it was not a scam, I checked my email and there it was! Alas I am too young, LOL.

What!? Nothing for us too young to be eligible for Medicare?.......and no couch potatoes either!? Sounds like I'm screwed even after I turn 65! 😁

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Steve Moskowitz said:

Just don't get old and you won't have to worry!

I will be 77 on October 2nd, Steve.  I promise to let you know for about 4 months prior to you checking it out on your own…😳