For Sale: 1933 Chrysler 4dr Sedan - Project - $6,000 - Denver, CO - Not Mine

For Sale: 1933 Chrysler 4dr Sedan - Project - $6,000 - Denver, CO

1933 Chrysler for sale by owner - Denver, CO - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Very solid. 1933 Chrysler 4 door It's all original good title in hand Brand new tires engine turns over with old crank start handle missing starter and rear seat other than that, car is very complete asking 6k open to offers or possible trade
Copy and paste in your email: 813a9038aa913f64b2df1deffadd8f60@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1933 Chrysler 4dr Sedan - Project.

'33 Chrysler 4dr CO a.jpg

'33 Chrysler 4dr CO b.jpg

'33 Chrysler 4dr CO c.jpg

'33 Chrysler 4dr CO d.jpg

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, 24Chry48 said:

It is a 32 CI six. More pictures would be nice. It's impossible to sell a car that's half covered up, even to a person that suffers from Oldchrysleritis like me.

Half covered up ? So when you want to meet a girl or a women she has to uncover completely before you want to go and see her ? 

7 hours ago, daniel boeve said:

Half covered up ? So when you want to meet a girl or a women she has to uncover completely before you want to go and see her ? 

Interesting comparison, but it would've been so easy to pull the tarp completely and take more photos of the car.

There might be something about the driver's side of the car that the seller didn't want to show.

• Like 3