For Sale: 1978 AMC Pacer Wagon - $7,500 - Fairport, NY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1978 AMC Pacer Wagon - $7,500 - Fairport, NY

1978 amc pacer for sale by owner - Fairport, NY - craigslist
Seller's Description:

232 six, automatic, air conditioning, shows 89000 miles, actual 69000, runs and drives great. off road since 2021, rack and pinion steering, nice factory AMC wheels and Uniroyal tiger paws, couple area of rust coming, newer grill style and hood, power brakes.
Copy and paste in your email: 015a048a5d1232938dfa63c0a15c24ab@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1978 AMC Pacer Wagon.

'78 amc pacer wagon NY a.jpg

'78 amc pacer wagon NY b.jpg

'78 amc pacer wagon NY c.jpg

'78 amc pacer wagon NY d.jpg

'78 amc pacer wagon NY e.jpg

'78 amc pacer wagon NY f.jpg

'78 amc pacer wagon NY g.jpg

'78 amc pacer wagon NY h.jpg

'78 amc pacer wagon NY i.jpg

'78 amc pacer wagon NY j.jpg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, John Bloom said:

I can’t believe I’m saying it, but I dig this.

My too! (of course I also wish I still had those bell bottoms, even though they wouldn't fit now)

I wonder what took it off the road.

• Like 2

A buddy of mine had a Vega station wagon in high school and he kept the backseat folded down and a twin mattress in the back. The dads of all the girls he dated, always give him the stink eye. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Oh my, going down memory lane!

78 was my High School Senior year, and it just happed to be the year my mother was looking to replace her current car, a 1974 Plymouth Scamp (canary yellow with a black vinyl top) with something new. She was simply head over heals about the new Pacer! With Senior Prom just around the bend, I was concerned that if I had to drive that "thing" to the Prom I would probably be highlighted in the up and coming Yearbook!!! none the less my vision of what COULD go on prom night if I picked my date up in this was out the window!

End of story. I was able to steer mom into stopping in at the next door Honda Dealership (any port in the storm) and looking there before she pulled the trigger on the Pacer. She ended up purchasing a new Honda Accord CVCC and for me, Prom turned out just fine....;o)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1