1925 Nash roadster, not mine.

The title would make ne think it's got a great heater!  Neat car!

1925 Nash roaster

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, 28StutzCabriolet said:

Anybody know what actual model this is? Advanced or something smaller?

Brian

It looks to possibly be an Advanced Six Series 160 on the 121" wheelbase but that's conjecture from the photos.  Nash experts?

'25 Nash CA a.jpg

'25 Nash CA b.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
syntax corrected (see edit history)

Those many photos tell a good story. Tired looking car looking up close. Def. a case of seeing a car in person before buying. Long distance buying from the few initial pics it looks like a pretty good car. But looking at the details it needs just about everything. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lahti35 said:

Looks to be the same car, sold 10 months ago. Repowered with a flathead six. Lots of good pics here:

1925 Nash Advanced Six Roadster 3-Speed available for Auction | AutoHunter.com | 42326115

Interesting - the pics at that link seem to be this car, but the text appears to be from a 2015 BaT auction for a different colored Nash.

Edited by Gearheadengineer (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Gearheadengineer said:

Interesting - the pics at that link seem to be this car, but the text appears to be from a 2015 BaT auction for a different colored Nash.

The plot thickens! Weird!

21 hours ago, TAKerry said:

Those many photos tell a good story. Tired looking car looking up close. Def. a case of seeing a car in person before buying. Long distance buying from the few initial pics it looks like a pretty good car. But looking at the details it needs just about everything. 

That is for certain! Yikes! 

Sometimes it is a lot if fun looking at the ads, dreaming a bit, speculating about what a given car could be? Then you get to see some of the rest of the story. 

Sadly, state of the world today. Too much old iron has been shipped out as scrap without any regard to its potential real value. A lot of these "in between" marques used to be able to find parts for them with some effort, networking within the various clubs etc. So many cars these days, major running gear components may simply not be available anymore. I think back to people I knew, hoards of pre1930 car parts. I recall conversations at club meetings, recommending people to call that might have an engine for a 1920-something such and such.

I better shut up now.

• Like 2