For Sale: 1939 Desoto S6 4dr Sedan - Project - $5,000 - Stroudsburg, PA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1939 Desoto S6 4dr Sedan - Project - $5,000 - Stroudsburg, PA

1939 desoto sedan for sale by owner - Stroudsburg, PA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1939 Desoto S6 Stored since 1976. Car does not run. Engine turns by hand. Good compression. Clean Title. Available Clean Carfax Vehicle report and sticker information. Sold as is. odometer: 50000
Copy and paste in your email: fcefbb418b4433cf9c98b675162372d7@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1939 Desoto S6 4dr Sedan - Project.

'39 Desoto S6 PA a.jpg

'39 Desoto S6 PA b.jpg

'39 Desoto S6 PA c.jpg

'39 Desoto S6 PA d.jpg

'39 Desoto S6 PA e.jpg

'39 Desoto S6 PA ea.jpg

'39 Desoto S6 PA f.jpg

'39 Desoto S6 PA g.jpg

'39 Desoto S6 PA h.jpg

'39 Desoto S6 PA i.jpg

That car is a good example of what it could be with some labor. That paint could be rubbed out along with the dash. Seat covers removed, interior cleaned. It would show a lot better, not going to fix issues, but would be way more presentable. The statement turns over by hand, and has good compression is a head scratcher? You would be the fastest ratchet spinner in the world, if you can do a compression test by hand. I guess you could warm up the block to, if you were spinning it that fast. There is some potential in this car, but being a sedan. Someone better see it soon, or off to the parts car yard in the sky.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dave Mellor NJ said:

NJ tags 

Stroudsburg PA is just next door to NJ in the Delaware Water Gap area so a NJ tag wouldn’t be unreasonable to see on a car in that area.  My wife is a graduate of nearby East Stroudsburg University.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Joe Cocuzza said:

This one is right in my town and if it was in better condition (or priced according to its condition) I would go look at it

Just wait a week or two and it will be in your price range. He'll be so sick of talking to tire kickers he will accept just about anything. I'd come with your trailer so he knows your serious. 

5 hours ago, Fossil said:

Just wait a week or two and it will be in your price range. He'll be so sick of talking to tire kickers he will accept just about anything. I'd come with your trailer so he knows your serious. 

This one has been for sale for a long time and the price hasn't come down at all.

• Thanks 1