FOR SALE [NOT MINE] 1923 Cadillac "Convertible" $13,500.00, Edison, NJ.

I am just shaking my head on this one........

Facebook Marketplace: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/866912205213278/

Seller's Description..... sigh.........

1923 Cadillac convertible

$13,500

"This is a 1923 Cadillac convertible Car is 100% complete I apologize for the horrible 1 photo  I can take more and send if your interested Engine is original , it’s been sitting for several years since this photo car has been cleaned up and sitting properly in the garage .. I will only answer serious messages like phone number etc !"

419019108_1593800621365346_5199498033909467676_n.jpg.35ac35c2d69ee5093c29f2be014cd6da.jpg

Edited by Terry Harper (see edit history)

This is the same guy that sold the rotted Silver over Lime Green '29 Packard club sedan a few weeks ago that is now being flipped in VT.   Red flag #1.   He misrepresented that one so I would expect the same here.

• Like 2

OK, my take.

The Packard was first and interestingly original.

This is also an interesting car to me in an environment you wouldn't expect it to be in based on what you can see right?

Notice the double spares on the back of the car you can't see, is that the Packard? What about that tube framework of a collapsed shelter above both cars?

Older picture maybe.

What else is in the good storage if this stuff is outside?

If I lived within a couple of hours..... curiosity would get the best of me. Good luck Billety, to the rescue!    

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rydersclassics said:

OK, my take.

The Packard was first and interestingly original.

This is also an interesting car to me in an environment you wouldn't expect it to be in based on what you can see right?

Notice the double spares on the back of the car you can't see, is that the Packard? What about that tube framework of a collapsed shelter above both cars?

Older picture maybe.

What else is in the good storage if this stuff is outside?

If I lived within a couple of hours..... curiosity would get the best of me. Good luck Billety, to the rescue!    

The tires on the dual spares are denmans, guessing 650 x 20.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 28StutzCabriolet said:

this car has 33x5 Lester whitewalls on it. Correct for this year.  Plan on buying new tires for it. 

I was referring to the car with dual spares in front of the Cadillac mentioned by Ryder in a prior observation. 

Thanks.  

• 3 months later...