E & J headlights, not mine.

Xander Wildeisen

I like E&J headlights but not everybody does.   They are treasured by the traditional hot rod guys and hence the strong prices.

Here are mine which were converted years ago to Halogen because that was the kit you could get.  I'll bet now there is an LED version that is better.   I doubt I will ever have the car on the road at night.

July 18 Thumb Drive 2 513.jpg

July 18 Thumb Drive 2 514.jpg

July 18 Thumb Drive 2 515.jpg

• Like 1

Here are those E &J Model 20 lights on my Kissel Gold Bug. These were dealer installed options for the Gold Bug Speedster in 1922 and 1923. They look wonderful, but they don’t create much light in their original small bulb installation, but who drives those cars at night anyhow? Stock headlights were barrel-type as on the unrestored Bug in the last picture. 

Ron,Hausmann P.E.

IMG_4659.jpeg

IMG_3687.jpeg

IMG_1607.jpeg

IMG_0270.jpeg

IMG_0485.jpeg

• Like 2

A little known fact is the Graham Brothers used them on buses for experimental purposes in 1926.

Also had double driveshafts....

The buses were built for the Detroit Streets Department but were never supplied to any other municipality. They also came with the first 6 cylinder engine used by Graham/Dodge Brothers one year prior to them ever being used in Dodge Brothers trucks in late 1927 for the 1928 D series model trucks.

image.png.8a6a163618358383d4938105b984a7ea.pngimage.png.a1205b564422cebefc82cc3b0eafe81f.png

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)
  • Like 1