Coker Warranty ??

timecapsule

On 8/17/2023 at 1:19 PM, Vinny... said:

Has anyone had any experience with the Nexen N'Priz AH5 All- Season Radial tire offered by Amazon and, I presume, other outlets? They are inexpensive but have a good consumer rating. I'm considering them for my '68 Buick which is driven 500-1000 miles per year, summertime only. Good warranty, return policy and free "Prime" shipping. Amazon offers other WW's, too.

Nexen N'Priz AH5 All- Season Radial Tire-205/75R15SL 97S

https://www.amazon.com/Nexen-NPriz-All-Season-Radial-Tire/dp/B01MA47CL9/ref=pd_bxgy_img_sccl_1/144-8219407-4829466?pd_rd_w=cdkCe&content-id=amzn1.sym.26a5c67f-1a30-486b-bb90-b523ad38d5a0&pf_rd_p=26a5c67f-1a30-486b-bb90-b523ad38d5a0&pf_rd_r=CR1QA7AJMXQYRYAZST5D&pd_rd_wg=L5u8N&pd_rd_r=25390b90-e848-452d-86dc-2c1a7022ea64&pd_rd_i=B01MA47CL9&psc=1

I have those on my 77 Seville, they are good, I have hankooks on my 82 Imperial and Milestar on my Mark V. Happy with all of them! 

Coker is trash. It would be one thing if they were $75 a tire but their high prices along with very low quality is unacceptable. 

I have a set I purchased in 2016 on my 48 lincoln. They cracked and were traded out in 2019/2020. They cracked again within a year. 

I gave up and when they are replaced I won’t be going with Coker. They went around and cornered the market, and then give us a garbage product. 

I have used Mineral Spirits and a cloth to clean the white walls off of the 1915 Buick. It has Gehrig tires on it. Most would say they're running on borrowed time. Still round and pliable. I'm going to run them until they pop. The old 15 Buick does not go fast enough to get in much trouble with a flat.

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)
  • Like 2

I think the problem with the modern tires is not a topical stain but the browning is coming from the chemical makeup of the base material. All of the scrubbing in the world wont make it go away. As for cleaning white walls, I have always used comet and a stiff brush. Does the trick everytime.

• Like 1

Ted, if you read my initial post, when I complained to Coker at Hershey about my wear and "bubble" problem, that is exactly what the Coker rep told me. He actually told me that it was basically my fault for driving on Coker tires!