May/June Antique Automobile Problem!

Just some advance notice before we give you a link today.  6,000 magazines left the printer with the carrier sheet from the previous issue.  The carrier sheet is the sheet in the polybag that has your name and address but also the ACTIVITY REQUEST card which this issue contains advanced "Hershey" requests.  Member's can get up to 5 spaces in the corral or flea market as we got back spaces that were originally not available to us this year.  We will be addressing this problem in multiple ways but anyone nervous about getting the info (Hershey is not sent out until June/July  time frame) may call us at 717-534-1910 and we will send you out info as soon as it is available.  There are other meets and tours we can send out out the info immediately.

https://aaca.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/May-June-2023-Activity-Request-Form.pdf  THIS IS THE CORRECT FORM!!

• Thanks 3

So nice to see the concern/caring for information is addressed before it becomes a problem. Our AACA staff is on top of this and should go appreciated and not taken for granted! Sxxt happens and it is not often addressed immediately so then stresses everyone out , this is especially true for the Biggest car show and flea market in the world! that is no exaggeration . Give credit where credit is due - Thank you Steve for this notice and that the "issue/problem" is resolved. Thanks to all the staff at AACA HQ as well.

Walt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, old car fan said:

I haven't got one since February  or March, now that I think  about  it.

The March/April was the last issue sent. You should have received it mid-March. It's the May/June issue that was just starting to be sent out late last week.

7 hours ago, Steve Moskowitz said:

You received the wrong one! :)  So did I.  The issues with the correct info do not go out until tomorrow.

Thanks Steve!

Looks like there are only 5,998 more to worry about when you subtract yours and mine.  😉

BTW, Thanks for the email about this situation with the links to the correct information.

Charlie

• Like 1