1951 buick special deluxe all original - $19,000 Several reductions later, NOW $13,500

Might it ACTUALLY be original? More (not helpful) pics in the ad. 

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/vallejo-1951-buick-special-deluxe-all/7580229094.html

Car is all original besides tires they are new runs good and paint still looks decent for the age interior is In good condition I have original price sticker .I have seat covers on it to protect it this car runs really good for being original I just need the cash at the moment. That's the only reason I'm selling it come check it out u won't be disappointed.

email: b8de16611cb7375aa8e2f1d63a415f96@sale.craigslist.org

01212_kcSTbQyHosQz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00o0o_fXkMSu7hZ65z_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00E0E_4tXmPas7oGBz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Edited by Leif in Calif (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Don't forget to add the famous flipper photo of it still on the roll back.  Also a shot of the front seat would be more important.  I've only had one car where the back seat was much worse than the front and that was due to a raccoon getting trapped in the back.  Not sure why it left the front seat unscathed but boy it absolutely shredded the rear seat. 

Does look like a very nice car though. 

This looks like a really solid car, assuming the information about its originality is accurate.  Being a Buick man myself, I would be happy to check this car out on behalf of any members who may be interested.  Vallejo is just up the road from me in SF.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, drhach said:

My Son must be a raccoon. He rides in the back seat and he spills way more stuff than the adults in the front do. I would expect a front seat on a car to be cleaner just from that. 

Front seats almost always get more wear,  just because they are used and slid in and out of alot more.  Especially with the older less durable fabrics,  they will show much more wear on probably 99% of cars of this vintage from what I have seen of cars for sale. 

Designated kid haulers rarely look overall like this Buick.  Usually they weren't cared for all that well when new, again for the most part.  They were more like appliances even years ago than treasured old cars. 

One of the reasons it's so hard to find nice wagons.  That's the market most were geared toward and used/ abused accordingly even though they were often one of the most expensive cars of that time. 

• Like 2

I see this $12,000 car for what it is.... It is a 1951 Buick special, 4 door. It is the base model and NOT a Riviera. and It's got the smaller straight 8 with a DynaFlow transmission. We've all heard the phrase 'they're only original once' so that might speak for an additional $2000. The seller's asking way too much!

• Leif in Calif changed the title to 1951 buick special deluxe all original - $19,000 Several reductions later, NOW $13,500

Here's the current ad and pictures: 

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/d/vallejo-1951-buick-deluxe-all-original/7757165691.html

Real good shape for being original runs good .is a inline 8 fireball transmission its a real beautiful car .I hate to get rid of it but I need to sell due to moving and don't have space. i have original price tag also ur welcome to come check out just send me a email .thank u

6f8a54d8274334bb9dcbcc7560c7e05c@sale.craigslist.org

00p0p_7sG9ITvheOA_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00I0I_h9W2yaTtTIa_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00U0U_9dsXN62JcPQ_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00000_eUUfJuk5zkd_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00l0l_er17zh4rlUJ_0t20t2_600x450.jpg