80 Mostly GM 50's & 60's Cars $1000 Each, Jurassic Classic Auto Parts

Jurassic Classic Auto Parts | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/992613651695653/?

Jurassic Classic in Live Oak, Florida is getting rid of about 80 mostly GM classic project cars. Take your pick for $1000 each. Most cars have new tires on them and roll good. I will assist in loading. None of the cars run but may with a little work. I do not take picture requests. Just bring your trailer and cash to Live Oak, Florida and come pick one out. The running cars have all sold.

May be an image of car and outdoors

May be an image of outdoors

May be an image of outdoors and tree

May be an image of outdoors

Edited by George Smolinski (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• George Smolinski changed the title to 80 Mostly GM 50's & 60's Cars $1000 Each

The old phrase “You pays your money and you takes your chances” seems to apply here.  If you were close and have some automotive knowledge this could be a good opportunity.  Especially if there are two of the same kind of the one you want.  Make one out of two for $2000. Or so…

Edited by plymouthcranbrook (see edit history)
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, daniel boeve said:

I even see a 1959 Cadillac sitting in the rows .Why  do i never find such opportunity ?? I see other fifties also .If I was there even 500 miles away i would not come back with an empty trailer .Time to wake up guys !

If I were only 30 years younger!!! 😁

• Haha 1

Looks like something for everybody! See a few boat tail Rivieras. Reserve your U haul trailer and truck, and fly down to take a look. Good opportunity for a knowledgeable buyer.  

• George Smolinski changed the title to 80 Mostly GM 50's & 60's Cars $1000 Each, Jurassic Classic Auto Parts