cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 59000
paint color: green
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

For Sale is a 1952 Oldsmobile 98 4 dr in original condition. This is a unique car that is all original except for interior upholstery. It has 59k original miles and was a very deluxe automobile 70 years ago. 303cid V8 runs great and the car is a dependable daily driver. Car was originally sold in Portland at Logan Oldsmobile and all history about the car is documented. Must see to appreciate.

00505_7XmRWqkd8Dz_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

01515_e1fVHBaosVXz_0lM0t2_600x450.jpg

01313_bEQAaQ9sBYRz_0lM0t2_600x450.jpg

00h0h_iIsqxaCrM54z_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

00c0c_6qQkx9gZz9qz_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

• Like 3

Clever Misterl and his extended deck, topline model program: take an OB-Bodied 88 Super88 on the 120 in. wb and overall length 204 in., add four inches to the rear axle position (124" in.) and five inches to the trunk length for an impressive 213 In. overall length...then sell them by the truckloads!

• Like 3

The clock is interesting and absolutely unique (DeSoto offered them also).  

I believe that it self winds as you turn the wheel, BUT the sad part is that when you get the steering wheel clock, then you also get a big deletion plate in the middle of the dash.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Am I incorrect in thinking that there was a compass option for these models?  The compass was made to fit the same space as the standard clock.  So, if you ordered a compass AND wanted a clock, you had to go with the steering wheel clock.

I think.

56 minutes ago, Dosmo said:

Am I incorrect in thinking that there was a compass option for these models?  The compass was made to fit the same space as the standard clock.  So, if you ordered a compass AND wanted a clock, you had to go with the steering wheel clock.

I think.

I had the same thought.  Also, I apparently had the same thought a few years ago.  Something about this discussion felt like deja vu all over again.