New episode 1965 Buick Riviera

delise

Great destination, especially in the winter months, when it's merely sweltering & not a hellish 110 like the rest of the year. No problem for an Aussie I would imagine. We actually spent a night in the Desert Riviera. Great mid century architecture but $$$ like everything else in California.

14 hours ago, RIVNIK said:

Great destination, especially in the winter months, when it's merely sweltering & not a hellish 110 like the rest of the year. No problem for an Aussie I would imagine. We actually spent a night in the Desert Riviera. Great mid century architecture but $$$ like everything else in California.

Hopefully this 63 build doesn't financially cripple me>>>heat problem as long as the beer is cold!

On 9/27/2022 at 9:40 AM, Seafoam65 said:

That car is NOT Bamboo Cream in color. It is Shell Beige.

I will have to gently disagree with you Winston . Looks like Bamboo Cream to me . The lighting is quite bad but in several shots it’s definitely a yellow car IMO. Not that it’s important anyway .

KReed

ROA 14549

On 9/27/2022 at 3:32 AM, Dundee said:

Born into the 60’s I just added Palm Springs to my bucket list!

Just arrived back from Palm Springs last week. Wanted to do the Tram this time but was closed for maintenance. Did the hike past Bob Hope's place instead. Also, the Art Museum with Marilyn Monroe and the 1968 Chevelle on its nose. The desert is nice!

On 9/27/2022 at 11:34 AM, dr914 said:

65 was the most beautiful year for the riviera

Yeah, but my '63 has the silver nailhead and leather. Anyone want to donate ribbed rocker panels for it? I've grown to accept its headlight arrangement long ago. Beautiful in my eyes.

Thanks for posting the link, enjoyed it.

• Like 1