1938 Chevrolet business Coupe Daily Driver - $24K OBO

Not Mine... Doesn't sound like an easy person to deal with...

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/brentwood-1938-chevrolet-business-coupe/7517420324.html

1938 Chevrolet business Coupe, which is survivor daily driver in almost original condition. Inline 235 6 cylinder, 6 volt. I have repaired and replaced most of the wearable parts. I have also replaced the tires, added a secondary fan. New gas tank, seatblelts, fog and taillights and NOS gauges. They all work.
Last year, I removed and repaired the running boards. They are currently off as shown in photo 5 & 6. The odometer is unknown. I have driven it for 3-4000 miles around town.
I have owned and stored this for 5 years. Send me your name, phone number and best time to contact you. I am not a car lot and will only show in the mornings, as its cooler. You don't get to drive it until we have discussed finances and you appear serious. If the car is not worth my asking price. Send me your offer and I will contact you, if I lower my price. No need to haggle in person. email: 39530fc00e093ab08b6c58b0334bd8f1@sale.craigslist.org

00j0j_lNQ8OCP2Hgbz_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg00000_baMHYWPwsmMz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00404_jjlpQTUBv0bz_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg00A0A_a5pSEVVV3W6z_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00S0S_5DWYFPKek6sz_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg101010_2iyBlw65Swjz_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

Dunno about hard to deal with.  Sounds like he understands the Craigslist audience.  

Either people fail to show up, or when they do make some sort of silly low offer while waving a roll of $1 bills with a $100 wrapped around it.  Then they have to go talk to their wife.  After a few of those experiences, I would put some limits on things too.  

• Like 3

I saw an ad in the Detroit News for a '68 Eldorado.  I called and the man I spoke with was eighty years old.  He said the car belonged to his widowed sister, and he answered all of my questions.  I drove to Ann Arbor to check it out and drive it.  He said many people called and said they would come, but I was the first person who actually showed up to examine and drive it.  It is my retirement project.  

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Bland looking, it just doesn't reach out and grab me! As mentioned Suchan above you would get a lot more car with a Buick.