1932 Chrysler Roadster

6 minutes ago, auburnseeker said:

Well atleast it's been under cover. 

and it has lots of optional equipment such as tabletop and floor model radios, and a Silver Eagle Lollipop microphone (I still have the Gold-Plated version of this from my 1970s CB Radio days to go with my Tram D-201 base station and Diamond-60 mobile units for the Citroens, and in the long-forgotten past, all capable of "sliding" to 10 meter band)

Nonetheless, some real potential here and 1932 Chrysler was a "Looker"

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)
  • Haha 1

I look at the picture and all I see is that car as a finished product in all of its shiny, bright chromed glory. Good thing I dont have a pile of money burning a hole in my checkbook. I would really be in for a rude awakening.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xander Wildeisen said:

What did it sell for?

This auction house does not appear to post the sales price of any past auction - the buyer's premium was 15% - so, unless someone on the forum watched it at the end???  We know it went for over $16,500 all in

• Like 1

Neat car, better off sticking with an eight cylinder. A couple of bearings and pistons is the only difference in restoration costs. I am guessing that there are not to many unrestored roadsters left out there. But if you take a older restored one from the 70’s. Park it in a nasty barn. Spray it down with WD40 (so the dirt will stick) place some grain and dried nuts on the floor. And sprinkle some cat nip on the top and seats. Then in twenty years you will have a barn find roadster that looks like an opioum den for ally cats engaged in mouse homicide. And because it is a true barn find, might be worth more than the older restoration showing it’s age.🤔