1929-1931 Plymouth Crankshaft & 19" Wire Wheel

For Sale- 1929-31 4-Cyl Plymouth Crankshaft.  Asking $80.  Also 1928-31 Plymouth Wire wheel from a 1930 30U. Diameter is 19".  Takes 4.75" x 19" tire.  Asking $45.  Will not ship the crankshaft, it is too heavy, but can deliver to most of the Carlisle, PA shows, or can possibly deliver within about 125 miles of Washington D.C.  Will ship the wheel, please send a zip code for a shipping quote.  I am located in northern Virginia.

If interested, feel free to make me an offer, want these to go to a good home and avoid the scrap yard, but they need to go, I cannot use them and they are taking up space.

-Chris

100_7817.JPG

100_7818.JPG

Edited by hursst (see edit history)

• hursst changed the title to 1929-1932 Plymouth Crankshaft & 19" Wire Wheel

Still looking to sell these...

Thanks for the information!

• Like 1

• hursst changed the title to 1929-1931 Plymouth Crankshaft & 19" Wire Wheel

The wheel would need to be balanced.  Just looked at the back of the wheel.  On one part it reads:

BUDD  22782

2            84

In another portion are partial part numbers ending in 894 & 895, but these don't appear to be actual part numbers.  According to the 1928-33 Plymouth Master Parts book, the correct part number for this wheel would be either 320264 (primered), 320525 (painted), 320265 (enameled).  I know this wheel is at least correct for a 1930 30U after VIN 1588001, as the wheel fits on my 30U.  Not to say it doesn't fit 1929-31 other models/years/VINs.

I have no other parts for sale.

12 hours ago, Kennysingleton said:

Kenny here what other parts do you have for sale 804 296 8729 am looking for lug nuts for or from the rims

Private message sent.

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for a buyer.  Make me an offer.  Can deliver to Fall Carlisle or Hershey for FREE.

• 3 months later...

Wheel and crank shaft still for sale.  Will entertain any reasonable offers.  

Still available...

• 3 months later...

I can ship. Let me box it up and I'll get a shipping estimate for you.  I'll probably need until Saturday to get it done, as my work schedule is crazy this week.

Sorry, I will have to try in about  24 hours, as I have to work further tonight, so I have no time to get photos.  -Chris

Hello,

Attached are the photos I promised.  I'll send more, as they can't all fit in one message.   If you need any other specific photos, please let me know.  In the very last photo, you'll see that the rim is a little flat as it's slightly bent.  The third photo shows some slight surface rust in the inside portion of the wheel, but it is very minor.  The rest of the wheel seems very nice.

100_8551.JPG

100_8553.JPG

100_8554.JPG

One more photo.  The photo with the rim bend is the last one in the previous email, FYI.  IT looks like you can also see the bend at 9 o'clock in this photo, too.

100_8558.JPG

Edited by hursst (see edit history)

• 4 months later...
On 9/23/2023 at 8:00 AM, hursst said:

Hi Hursst, 

Do You still have those rims available?

On 9/23/2023 at 8:00 AM, hursst said:

Hello,

Attached are the photos I promised.  I'll send more, as they can't all fit in one message.   If you need any other specific photos, please let me know.  In the very last photo, you'll see that the rim is a little flat as it's slightly bent.  The third photo shows some slight surface rust in the inside portion of the wheel, but it is very minor.  The rest of the wheel seems very nice.

100_8551.JPG

100_8553.JPG

100_8554.JPG

Yes, I still have it for sale.  Just to be clear, it's just the one wheel.

• 2 weeks later...